Inje University has three campuses: Gimhae Campus, Busan Campus and Seoul Campus.
CNL is located at the Gimhae Campus. The address is given below.
E-dong 533B, 197, Inje-ro, Gimhae-si, Gyeongsangnam-do 50834, Korea.
From Gimhae International Airport
• Arrive at Gimhae Airport, ride the light railway train at Gimhae Airport Station, get off at Inje University Station, take a No. 7 bus, and get off the bus in front of Inje University. It will take about one hour from the airport, and ight railway train fare is KRW 1,400 and KRW 1,300 for general buses.
• It will take about 30-45 minutes from Gimhae International Airport to Inje University. Take a regular taxi at the airport, and arrive at Inje University for about 30,000 won.
Korean Air : https://kr.koreanair.com/global/en.html
Asiana Airlines : http://kr.flyasiana.com/C/en/main.do
From Gupo Station (Using KORAIL train lines)
• Take off at Gupo Station (before Busan Station) → walk 50m in the direction of the main street → Cross an overpass → Take a bus at the bus stop under the overpass (The bus route is the same as above.)
• It will take about 30 minutes from Gupo Station to Inje University. The taxi fare would be approximately KRW 20,000.
• Korea Railroad Home Page : http://www.letskorail.com/ebizbf/EbizbfForeign_pr16100.do?gubun=1
From Gimhae Bus Terminal
• If you will use an express bus to get to Gimhae, you are recommended to get off at Gimhae Bus Terminal, take a No. 8 bus then get off at the Back Gate of Inje University. It will take about 40 minutes from the Gimhae Bus Terminal to Inje University, and the bus fare KRW 1,300 for general buses.
• It will take about 20 minutes from Gimhae Bus Terminal to Inje University. The taxi fare would be approximately KRW 7,000.